JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ability to manage medium-large sized high priority, technical project(s) of moderate to high complexity and risk.
- Facilitate project kickoff meetings and direct project team members while working closely with the resource managers, partners, business analysts, and subject matter experts on the various system support teams.
- Record and manage schedules, mitigate risks, raise issues and inter-dependencies with understanding of technologies and desired outcomes.
- Verify product process to ensure the project delivered meets the clients needs/ expectations.
- Promote and support Project Management Office policies and processes; work with security, architectural and quality assurance teams to utilize established system standards, procedures, and quality objectives.
- Requires Bachelors Degree or Foreign Equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field of study.
- Experience managing and driving technical IT projects for large corporations.
- Agile and DevOps experience.
- Prefer experience with Azure ADO including ability to provide reporting from ADO
- Experience with technology especially Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall Models.
- Experience with tools like Power BI, JIRA, Tableau.