As the Workday Integration Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for architecting, designing, implementing, and supporting Workday integration solutions with internal Puma, Trafigura & 3rd Party vendors systems. The resource will work closely on Puma projects and be responsible for day-to-day sprint assignments for enhancements and projects. The resource will be a key integrator between the functional and technical aspects of the system.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify ideal solutions for Workday modules.
- The Integrations analyst will help manage the integration deliverables associated with Workday implementation projects.
- Integration workstream lead on Workday projects
- Lead cross-team enhancements to create new or modify existing Integrations
- Troubleshoot and fix production support issues
- Gather integration business requirements, design, prototype, build, test, and implement practical solutions
- Possess knowledge of Studio integrations
- Perform the assignments with minimal direction and oversight
- Convert and map data elements from/to Workday data sources
- Migrate integrations between tenants
- Stay on top of industry trends, Workday Community, features, and capabilities.
- Create design documents for new functionality or significant enhancements to existing functionality.
- Will be involved in hands-on Workday modules configuration and enhancements.
- Work closely with People Tech and other Business owners in a consultative manner, providing insights and expertise on Workday modules.
- Works to build relationships with cross-functional team members as needed to ensure successful implementations of company and department-wide projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical/computers or relevant field of study
- Min 5 years of Workday experience of which min 2 years of hands-on experience developing Workday Integrations, using at least 3 of the following technologies: Web Services (REST and/or SOAP), XML, XSLT, Workday Studio, Workday Cloud Connect
- Good experience in configuration of Tenant setup for Security and System
- Experience in software development, maintenance, and project management of software systems;
- Demonstrated integration experience in Human Resources-related domains (Compensation, Payroll, Recruiting, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of service-oriented architecture design principles, common ERP integration design patterns, in-depth knowledge of Workday's various integration technologies, Workday's Implementation methodology and will combine those skills to deliver successful integration deployments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong analytical thinking, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage details and priorities in a fast-paced, intense Agile environment with weekly releases
- Shows initiative and can work independently with minimal supervision
- A quick learner and creative problem solver with a passion for solving tough problems
- Demonstrated ability to come up with new, innovative solutions.