What You'll Bring
- 10+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in automation testing
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or related field.
- Ability to engage and influence senior leaders.
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and lead other team members.
- Ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and define roadmaps.
- Ability to work with cross-functional internal teams.
- Ability to work with multiple priorities and make things happen quickly.
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
- Experience converting high-level product requirements into successful test setup, engineering design and implementation.
- Experience in hands-on modern script programming languages (i.e. Python).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor junior engineers.
- Demonstrated success delivering high quality, innovative end-2-end system test solutions and test reports. Experience developing software using IDE in a SOA, Client-service environment
- Experience with standard QA tools and practices, such as functional API testing, integration testing, and UI functionality and usability testing, with a passion for automation