Requires Bachelor’s Degree or Foreign Equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or a related field of study.
- Extensive experience within web development and / or systems integration
- Good exposure to design patterns, data structures and exception handling.
- Proficient in Hybris core concepts and commerce concepts.
- Should have experience & knowledge of multi-channel architecture, data modeling with Hybris, Data exchange and integration.
- Should have experience in working with JSPs, Java scripts, JQuery.
- Proficient in Hybris WCMS, Cockpits, Cron jobs, internationalization, personalization, security concepts and REST.Should have experience in Hybris Accelerator.
- 5+ years of experience in SAP Hybris, Java/J2EE technologies
- Proficient in Hybris foundational concepts and has experience & knowledge of multi-channel architecture, data modeling with Hybris, data exchange and integration.
- Proficient in Hybris Task management, internationalization, personalization and security concepts.
- Good understanding of integration patterns with a Portal, Search, Content management package or other platforms
- Must have good understanding of the eCommerce domain in at least one retail segment.